Saturday 15 March 2014

Trying new things


Yesterday we were running some errands, and had stopped for a spot of lunch and were getting into the car when Jimmy made it clear that the car was NOT where he wanted to be. We had time, we could accommodate this. It helped that we were near a park, St John's Wood, Ashgrove, to be precise. So we went for a walk and ended up near a playground and we decided to try the equipment.

And all we had to record Jimmy's first slide and first swing were our phones... I know I shouldn't complain, but I can't help but wish that I'd had my Canon G15... But if our phones didn't have cameras in them, I wouldn't complain and I'd value my own memories more than having good photos of the event, because those giggles were epically cute. Just like Jimmy (no bias, I'm his Mumumum).

No comments:

Post a Comment