Sunday 21 September 2014

37/52

"a portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014"

Jimmy: taking it all in, taking it in his stride.

Doesn't he look so grown up? He keeps growing and changing - he's very good at his job.

It was a lovely cool morning, we were heading out to the Discovery Center, and decided to let Jimmy do some walking before catching the bus. Ok, so he actually wasn't interested in walking, but he was happy to stand around, take a few steps, and pose for me while I gushed over how good he looked in the jumper I knitted him for his first birthday. And when I say "we", I mean Jimmy, Dadee, me, and Uncle James.

I know I've missed a few weeks, so I thought I'd sneak in 37/52 before 38/52 comes around. I don't know if I'll catch the other weeks, let's see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment