Saturday 1 August 2015

Quick reads...


I can't believe that it's the weekend already and I haven't even shared the photos we took at the county fair. I'm sorry. Soon, I promise.

My head has been a bit fuzz and I think I've been in shock since my work permit arrived, but it's taking a little longer than I thought it might to get started at work. And that's a good thing because it means that my long days with Jimmy are not going to end on Monday. They'll end after my social security number arrives...

In the meantime, have a great weekend!



While it's hiking weather in Queensland, here are some child friendly hikes around Brisbane.

Some cute mittens for cold days.

After dinner treats in under 5 minutes? Yes please!

What no one tells you about moving overseas. Ok, Michael and I probably will.

A great print to brighten up any room.

Jimmy keeps playing with sticks, and apparently it's good for him.

More annoying, but important things toddlers do.

An interesting place to escape mainstream life, so long as you can live in Spain.

What your socks say about your personality.

This is what it looks like when fathers share parental leave.

I recently found out that a friend blogs, and it's a really good read.

Beautiful moths - because it was National Moth week here a while ago.



(Mittens via Down to Earth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment