Monday 9 June 2014

23/52

"a portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014"

Jimmy: washed and ready for bed, waiting for the sun to go down in one of his favourite places to stand.

Photo credit goes to Michael, who had more luck than me at photographing Jimmy at our bedroom window.

This week has been all about standing. What am I saying? The last month has been all about standing! Jimmy has been working up to standing with as little assistance as possible and he's tantalisingly close to standing on his own. The edges of my desk are no longer safe, neither are the edges of the dining table. His curiosity has his pulling down and pulling on everything within reach, just so he can throw it on the floor and investigate once there is nothing else within reach. I'm anticipating walking in the coming month, and to think that a year ago Jimmy was still in my belly. How time flies...




No comments:

Post a Comment