Wednesday 13 August 2014

Lately...

Night time photography: tripod, long exposure plus a just-off-the-boob Jimmy and resting Mum.
Lately I've been feeling a little meh... Can't explain why, but I've lacked the energy to write... Which is funny because last weekend was lovely, the week that followed was full and the weekend just gone has also been really good, plus I should be getting excited about all the visitors we're expecting, starting in one week - egads!

Jimmy staying still for a long exposure that includes lights from Michael's phone.
I think some of it has been exhaustion from the heat, which is being countered by an hour of cool in the early mornings. Oh, did I mention I have a bit of a cold? And Jimmy has a cold, but he's handling it with all the cheekiness he can muster. All the more reason to get on with my knitting (ok, so I might have been a little distracted last week too).

Swimmy-Jimmy and his Swimmy-Mummy pose for Photography-Dadee.
It's just down to the change in season. Yes, it's still hot, but as I mentioned on Sunday, the north wind is blowing a reminder that it was never really gone. Fingers crossed there are still a few more pool visits to come.

All photos taken by Michael.

Edited Aug 17 to include captions.

No comments:

Post a Comment