Tuesday 6 January 2015

1/52

a portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015

Jimmy: DOWN!

The light, cardboard blocks were a Christmas present from Granny and Pop, they sit one inside the other and they stack. And they can be knocked DOWN. It's almost Jimmy's favourite thing to do. His favourite thing to do is run around the apartment without his nappy on, but we prefer having knock boxes down. It's been cold and windy, so we haven't been inclined to go out much, so knocking these boxes down happens several times a day. More times than vacuuming this week.

Thanks to Michael for taking the first photo of this year's 52 Project. We're joining Jodi, of Practicing Simplicity, and many other bloggers, for our second year, in this long running annual project. Michael also made a little gif of the whole process. Enjoy!


I would also like to thank the 30 people who visited here on Sunday, but who left without seeing a new entry (yes, I can see how many views the blog gets on a daily basis - some of the stats blogger collects are pretty cool). I have limited my screentime since New Years Eve, and while not a complete break, it was refreshing and has been good for me, and my knitting (if you look closely, you'll see a maroon thing with yellow spots in my lap - that's Michael's vest and I was working on one of the side seams, shoulders and some trimmings to go!).

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Marlene! It's hard to be unhappy when Jimmy is such a joyful child.

      Delete