Tuesday 10 February 2015

Snot...

After a lovely warm weekend, filled with running around Manhattan and lots of time spent playing outside, Jimmy has a snotty nose. I think he's coming down with a cold, which sucks, because I hate seeing him sick. I was also promising myself that I would get my morning act together and get us to playgroup, for the first time since I was sick in December...

So, while I have worried-mother-writers-block, I thought I'd share some photos that haven't made it to the blog yet. They are mostly iPhone photos... and they are a little bit grainy but fun nonetheless... and from our trip to KC.

 

 Actual sourdough on the Saturday night... Jimmy playing with Daddy's phone...


Consumed coffees at Quay... Holding Jimmy's hand while he slept on the couch at Quay...


Just mucking about as it had been a while since I took a selfie with Jimmy... Jimmy playing with dough...


No really, the pizza makers gave Jimmy some pizza dough to play with and he had lots of fun...


And made a lovely mess too...


Fingers crossed Jimmy is just snotty and teething, but if he is actually sick there will be more posts of mostly photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment