Sunday 27 December 2015

50/52

a portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015

Jimmy: Collecting leaves for Mummy!

Oh man... Daddy and Jimmy took the recycling out (with camera in tow) and Jimmy wanted to collect leaves for me - because I collect leaves and bring them home. When they returned home, with a bin full of leaves, I totally misunderstood and totally overreacted and told Jimmy to "get that out of here. NOW."

He took it well. I think I was under the weather, and I will admit to overreacting and I do feel guilty about it... especially when days later Michael showed me these photos he took of Jimmy doing something just for me... Oh man... Jimmy had so much fun with those leaves. He really is a sweet, gentle (and patient, forgiving) child, my boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment