Monday 30 March 2015

12/52

a portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015

Jimmy: Eat sultana, watch birds in tree.

I thought I'd just sneak this in before putting up this weeks photo... We've had a funny two weeks: gastro and human trials (Michael is has almost finished running the human study component of his project, well, the initial trial). The result has been a shake up of our routine, but, gastro aside, it has been a pleasant change, and has meant that we've seen more of Michael in the afternoons, and quite often so have the guys at Arrow Coffee Co.

The week that I was really sick was pretty quiet, and it was hard to entertain a bouncing boy, but when he was hungry, Jimmy was happy to have some sultanas and small biscuits in an enamel cup. He would take his snack and sit watching the birds in the tree, until he was done. Sometimes he wanted more food and would take his refreshed supplies and continue watching the birds. Sometimes I would join him. And one time I took some photos, because I wanted to capture the difference a year can make.


No comments:

Post a Comment