Wednesday 1 April 2015

Letting it all sink in...

We signed a new lease for our current apartment. I'm not going to lie - we're not entirely happy about it. It's a nice place, our apartment, but it is on the pricey side and if we lived somewhere cheaper, it would be easier for us to travel around. Travelling around would be nice. Going home would be nicer...

Right before I came down with my round of gastro, we looked at a cheaper apartment. But we took nearly two weeks to put in the application, only to find out today that someone beat us to it. So, we signed a new lease, on the last day for lease renewals.

It feels like we panicked, but I know we didn't because we have been thinking it over, looking at other places online, weighing up the options. We were also thinking about going home, even though Michael's contract has been renewed.

Right now, at this very moment, it feels like it's going to be forever before we return to Australia.

But it's been a long day... It's all sinking in...

It's not so bad...

Really.

I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture (as always)!! It shows a lovely cosy corner of your place.

    I have finally worked out how to leave a non anonymous comment :-)) - I might be growing up??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Mum, just maybe ;)

      I took the photo in the morning. I love that the sunlight is coming into the kitchen first thing in the mornings. There's just something about it.

      Delete