Monday 6 July 2015

27/52

a portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015

Jimmy: No kisses!

Dear Jimmy,

Daddy and I love you. We love giving you kisses, even if you sometimes don't like receiving them. We were at the 2015 Independence Day parade in Wamego, KS, and Daddy was trying to keep you entertained. He also wanted to give you a kiss. You didn't want one, as is often the case when we are got and about. I decided to take a photo of the two of you, and this photo is the result.

Why is it on the blog? Well, Daddy and I couldn't help but laugh when we saw it. Your response was priceless too, you said "Daddy almost make a mess" as you referred to the contortions on your face. It is also the best photo of you that we took this week - it is a clear image, with an interesting subject and you made us laugh.

You are a sweet, funny, zaney, strong-willed little boy and we love you. If you decide that you don't like this photo, where Daddy "almost make a mess" of your face, I will remove it from the blog. You only need to tell me.

Love,
Mum



No comments:

Post a Comment